« Back to News & Notices


Currently Bear Creek SUD has an opening for the appointment of a new board member for a term that will expire in 2021.  If you are interested in submitting an application to become a Bear Creek SUD Board Member, please complete an application and submit to the office.  Applications can be obtained at the Secretary of State web site (https://www.sos.state.tx.us/); Find a Form; Candidate Forms; City, School and Other Political Subdivision Elections; and Application for Place on the __________ General Election Ballot.